3 Reasons Why It Is Important to Set Goals for 2021:
1. Gives you focus and clarity.
2. Allows you to work backward.
3. Allows you to break it into manageable pieces.
Goals are the way to career and life success. They are what allow you to dream big and have guidance for what you can achieve in the future. And they are still incredibly important in 2021.
Get back on the treadmill for the rest of the year by answering these questions:
1. What were my goals at the beginning of this year?
2. Are my goals the same–or have things changed?
3. Is there something I’ve been doing lately–like a writing project, a business project, or any kind of project or commitment–that’s not feeling “right” anymore? Do I need to keep doing it? What would happen if I just stopped?
4. What’s something I’m sick of hearing myself say, over and over? Like, “I really need to start … ” “I really need to stop … ” “Seriously, for real, this week I will … “
5. What’s something I definitely want to create, achieve, or experience before the end of this year?
Keep up to date with the latest career-related news, trends, and advice.